- Introduces faculty to Open Educational Resources and planning resources for OER adoption. In this course, participants will be introduced to the meaning Open, laws surrounding the distribution of educational content, and how to find openly licensed materials for use in a class. Participants will apply concepts to the creation of a mini module in their discipline.
- Professional Development, Open Educational Resources and Practice
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Maryland Open Source Textbook Initiative
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.