- Copyright and Teaching Online is a short module providing information about how you can ensure that you are following copyright law when using materials in an online course. It includes a quiz and practice case study to test your knowledge at the end. It is aimed at instructors in higher education, but much of the information is transferrable to instructors at all levels.
- Information Science, Higher Education, Legal Studies, Teaching and Learning
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Module
- Danielle Whren Johnson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.