- The UMGC OER Quality Guide is a tool to help evaluate the quality of OERs for use in your course. It examines resources through multiple lenses: compliance; content considerations; and technical factors. The Quality Guide Q&A answers key questions about the Quality Guide and helps users use the guide effectively.
- Education, Professional Development, Open Educational Resources and Practice
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- UMGC Course Development
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.