- There are many important reasons to study public speaking. This opening section explores public speaking in the modern age as well as the many benefits associated with becoming a competent speaker. This section also explains the process of public speaking and the different models of communication. Ethics is explored as well as the ethical choices public speakers and listeners must make. Last, this section introduces the National Communication Association’s Credo for Ethical Communication as well as the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution in relation to free speech.
- Public Relations, Communication
- Material Type:
- OER Librarian
- Ohio Open Ed Collaborative
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, eBook, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.