◦ Biology: Identify the structure and functions of macro-molecules important to living things
◦ Sociology: Identify components of culture and understand how structural inequalities impact individuals
◦ Biology: Analyze and interpret experimental results to reinforce biological principles
◦ Sociology: students will understand how social factors contribute to disparate health outcomes
◦ Biology: Apply basic mechanisms of heredity to predict inheritance of traits.
◦ Sociology: Students will gain a practical understanding of race as a social construct.